Designed By: @anutrickz
Version: 1.0.2-beta

(All Answers) Amazon Riddles Quiz – Answer & Win Trip to Space

Hello Friends, if your dream is make holiday on space or take a tour of Space, then its will be true. Amazon Riddles quiz contest answer the questions and can win Free Ticket of Space trip. Try your luck may be this time its work and you win the Space trip Ticket.


Amazon Riddles Quiz March

Its a simple quiz contest just open the amazon app and find the quiz banner, sign in on amazon app and start the quiz. There some Questions with options which related to space, Give the all answers correctly then you enter on lucky draw. If you selected then you can win Free trip of Space.

If you are thinking that how you find the correct answer then don't worry we updated all the answer of this quiz contest, which updated below.


Amazon Riddles Quiz – Answer & Win Trip to Space

This is Amazon App Only Offer , So We Suggest You To Use & Install The Amazon Android Or iOS App
1, Just Download The Amazon App In Your Mobile From Playstore Or App Store
2. Now Just Open The App & Create/Signin Into Amazon Account
3. Now Just Go To Home Page >> Scroll Down Below on Page & You will be Able To See The Banner Of “Amazon Riddle Quiz
Amazon Riddles Quiz
4. Now Just Open the App Banner > Choose Your Age & You Are About to Start The Quiz With “Start” Button 

Answers Of Amazon Riddles Quiz

1. I have a head and a tail but no body. What am I?

Answer:- A Coin

2. I can be made, played, cracked and told. What am I?

Answer:- A joke

 3.I come once in a year, twice in a week but never in a day. What am I?

Answer:- The letter E

4. I wax, I wane. I am full about every 29.5 days . What am I?

Answer:- The moon

5. I am red. Phobos and Deimos keep me company. Who am I?

Answer: mars

6. I am the smallest, the hottest and the first in a line of 8. Who am I?

Answer:Mercury

7. I was famously demoted in 2006 and inspired the American Dialect Society’s 2006 Word of the Year. Who am I?

Answerpluto,the word of the year was plutoed
You Will get the Congratulations Banner Like This

More Details Of This Quiz :


1. This Contest will commence on 1st April from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 1st April 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 7 (seven) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out among participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participants will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots. A total of 1 (one) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
6. The declared winner will be eligible to win Rs. 10,000 credited monthly for 12 months, i.e. a total sum of Rs. 1,20,000 credited over a period of 12 months in parts of Rs. 10,000 each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”), which will reflect in the winner’s Amazon.in account as Amazon Pay Balance.
contact us: